2018 was a great year for books, so here is my favourite 13 books that I read in 2018 (in no specific order).
- Natboff! One Million Years of Stupidity – Andy Stanton with illustrations by David Tazzyman
- The Hate U Give – Angie Thomas
- The 1000-Year-Old Boy – Ross Welford
- Lightning Chase Me Home – Amber Lee Dodd
- George – Alex Gino
- The Light Jar – Lisa Thompson
- Rebound – Kwame Alexander
- Sky Song – Abi Elphinstone
- Noughts and Crosses – Malorie Blackman
- A Spoonful of Murder – Robin Stevens
- Orange Boy – Patrice Lawrence
- Indigo Donut – Patrice Lawrence
- Oh My Gods – Alexandra Sheppard
Thank you for all your support in 2018, and a Happy New Year!
(Also, some of these books got sent to me, so thanks to the publishers. I would never have found some of these if it wasn’t for you).